Providing ongoing marketing and public relations support, Orchid has worked with Jersey Business since they opened for business. This awareness campaign highlighted the variety of services offered by Jersey Business to the Island’s business community. This required evolving the brand and a complete copy refresh across all communications. The integrated campaign featured:
- A campaign theme ‘Expertise. Shared’
- An ‘Inspiration Wall’ on the Jersey Business website full of engaging content compiled by Orchid and the development of an e-shot summarising this content on a monthly basis, sent to the growing Jersey Business database
- Local media bookings and advertising designed to position Jersey Business as the Island’s go-to mentor for business
- A ‘Business Minds’ video series capturing hints and tips from some of the Island’s leading business people
- A Google Adwords Campaign
- A four week radio campaign on Channel 103FM
The integrated multi-media content campaign was delivered in print, radio, online and via face-to-face events. The average monthly number of established businesses approaching Jersey Business increased 150% and 38 new, established business clients have engaged with us. Unique web visits have increased 26% month-on-month, with longer stays and more downloads.
We were proud to be recognised by the CIM Awards 2015, winning Best Use of Media for the campaign. The judges complimented the entry on a wide range of attributes, including the very clear, concise and targeted objectives and the successful methods employed to reach the business community. 'This campaign was an excellent example of detailing clear measurable results, which demonstrate the value of spending time on research, evidence based planning and taking those insights into the implementation phase. Exceptional results. Very clear, inspiring customer value proposition and useful contacts for business. Come to help, come for ideas, come for friendship and networking. I would join if my business was based in the Channel Islands. Well done, this is an excellent example of the use of media.'