Orchid was appointed to support the Housing Department with their transition to a new, wholly States-owned housing company. Our mandate was to develop a business as usual marketing strategy to see the company through the complex transition, and create a new brand that encapsulated the vision and character of the new company.
Through a series of marketing strategy workshops with the Senior Management Team, Andium Homes was born. Brought to life by the Orchid studio with a future-focussed 3D brand language now evident on all on and offline communications. From these workshops, we developed a comprehensive marketing strategy that defined the new company's many stakeholder groups and the tactics required to succesfully engage them, making the transition as smooth as possible.
Our remit also included:
- Design contribution to the Andium Homes website
- Creation of a launch video
- Acting as press office for all media, providing public relations support on a 24/7 basis as the deparment managed both day to day communications and messages prompted by or affecting the transition
- Creation of a House Style Guide for use by all Andium Homes colleagues
- Running training courses designed to support the team when creating communications for a wide variety of stakeholder audiences
- Ongoing, general marketing support