Pay to be Social
In 2013, Internet advertising surpassed newspaper advertising. Social media advertising is now an impressive driver of leads and sales. Facebook, Twitter and other social networks are filled with hundreds of millions of consumers. Why wouldn’t you take advantage?
To help make the best use of these valuable advertising opportunities, here are a few handy hints:
- Firstly, understand social media channels. By knowing who is using which site, you can promote your products to the appropriate audiences.
- Then target desired viewers. The detailed targeting functionality ensures a tailored message is seen by the preferred individuals.
- Integrate social media ads with social media posts. Two impressions are better than one!
- If you’re already sending out tweets and posts, you will see the messages that are resonating with followers. Track the high-performing messages and use them in your adverts.
- Avoid ad fatigue by rotating ads every three to five days to keep content fresh and engaging.
- Most social media ads are viewed on mobile devices. Adverts should be optimised for viewing on small screens.
- Lastly, learn. Every ad you place should teach you something about the next. Constantly refine your ads to make the impact of your campaigns grow and grow.