Content Marketing 2015
For all things content marketing, you should bookmark the CMI (Content Marketing Institute) website.
They issue some fantastic research alongside tools, templates and articles that can help steer your content planning.
Their flagship research is the annual 'Content Marketing: Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends' and they have recently published the UK findings.
For your own copy, simply click on this link - DOWNLOAD RESEARCH
Here are some of the research highlights:
- 85% of respondents are using content marketing in some shape or form;
- Engagement, lead nurturing and lead generation are the three top goals for content marketing;
- Social media content (other than blogs) is the most popular content tactic;
- In-person events are deemed the most effective;
- LinkedIn is by far the most popular social media platform for content dissemination.
To find out more about how ORCHID can support your content efforts, give us a call on 888992 or email [email protected]