CIPR Research Report
CIPR (Chartered Institute of Public Relations) have released their 31-page State of the Profession 2015 research report.
2,028 PR professionals across the UK filled in a survey and shared their views and opinions on Public Relations. Sarah Pinch, CIPR President, says ' this year's results points to a promising future for our practice', which is comforting at a time where the industry is under considerable pressure from digital technology and ever-changing media landscape.
Here are a few points we found interesting:
- 32% PR professionals are aged between 25-34.
- 85% of employees had graduated from university
- 64% PR professionals are women
- 85% of employees said they enjoy their job.
- If you would like to get a job in PR, recruiters say the notable skills needed are traditional written communication, interpersonal and social skills.
To find out more, click on the link below.
Click here to download the report