10 Brilliant Things
To celebrate the big, shiny, first post on OUR blog, we BRING YOU a magic mix of brilliance. Ten things that have made us stop, sit up and take notice recently…
1. The National Geographic Photo competition winners simply took our breath away, check them out here.
2. “It all changes in an instant”…. watch this and be truly inspired. In fact, we urge you to sit down and fill your boots with www.ted.com because it has to be one of the best, most fantabulous websites we know.
3. We were all told not to play with our food. But those that did, created these. We challenge you to go out and carve something brilliant…
4. Want to really understand the power of brands? Then read the fantastic book and visit www.lovemarks.com. Saatchi & Saatchi looked closely at the question: What makes some brands inspirational, while others struggle? And they came up with the answer: Lovemarks.
5. Shortlisted in the 2012 Podcast Awards, http://www.howstuffworks.com/ and the ‘Stuff you should know’ podcast is perfect fodder for feeding your brilliant mind.
6. Ogilvy & Mather’s celebration of Friendship Day for Huggies - gorgeous music, wonderful idea, beautifully delivered.
7. Pop art legend Lichtenstein’s retrospective at Tate Modern is on till 27th May. Catch it if you can.
8. Innocent Drinks and their brilliant brand never fail to inspire. Follow them on Facebook and see first-hand a brand that knows what it stands for and communicates it consistently. Always.
9. We love The School of Life and their daily dose of inspiration. Well worth following on Twitter too.
10. And finally a little bit of anticipated future brilliance. Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes. The legend that is Fatboy Slim is headlining Jersey Live this year.
What have you seen recently that was brilliant? Let us know. Share here or tell us on Facebook. Thanks all and we hope you have a rather marvelous week.